1. Richard Bach - Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
2. James Baldwin - Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
3. G. Moore - Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.
4. Thomas Moore - Came but for friendship, and took away love.
5. Leo Buscaglia - Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
6. Montaigne - If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me."
7. Kyle Schmidt - I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.
8. Joan Crawford - Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
9. Henry Ward Beecher - I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
10. Rabindranath Tagore - I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.