Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday and I am still overwhelmed by the good wishes that I received! Facebook was loaded with "Happy Birthday!"s and my boyfriend and I had an absolutely wonderful day that ended in dinner, a movie, and a relaxing bath.
Here's my kitchen table showin' the love:

Do you think people know I love cats??

I'm having a bit of a quarter-life crisis as 24 sounds like I am an ADULT. Ahhh! Even Target's shopper survey thinks it is a major cutoff point:


Alas, it's been 24 great years already, and I am looking forward to the life to come. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chatty Ali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :):):)

Chatty Ali said...

sorry forgot to mention, it's Miss Lerner from section Y :) :) :)

Ryan said...

wow, your a little older than i bargained for, is there a younger model?

Randy said...

Aw, happy birthday! I'm such a bad second cousin (cousin once removed--WHATEVER). I didn't even know! Guess it goes without saying how YOUNG I think 24 sounds!!!!!!