Saturday, June 11, 2011

By the Way...

I GOT MARRIED!!!

Click here for our full photographer preview (Warning: The pics are amazing :))

And...

I PASSED THE BAR!!!

And got sworn in the following Friday...

Me and The Hubs

Me and my proud mama

Signing the forms with a ridiculously large pen!

Reciting the oath

State Seal of Georgia

Me and Judge Stoddard

It's Official!

Breakfast Afterwards

And again

I've been put on 10-hour work weeks, have to work this weekend, started a Couch to 5K running program (exhausting with everything else going on, but highly recommended!), and have been whining a lot, I know. But my husband (husband!!) knows how to handle me with grace, and after every negative sentence, I am sure to say, and always think, I am so, so grateful for my wonderful life.

No comments: