Saturday, February 26, 2011

Belated Friday Fotos

I'm back! (And belated, but what's new?)

Yes, my lovelies, I took the Bar, and I feel good about it. But only May 27th will tell!

Anyway, here we are at the end of another week, and you know the drill. Here are my faves, go here to pick yours:

Wow, things just aren't going well in the Southern hemisphere :(

I've gotta see this someday. Bucket list!

Um, cold. Verrrrry cold.
(And in Minnesota, of course! Been there, done that!)

Cool picture, but so barabaric.
(Which reminds me- huge kudos to Catalonia, which recently became the very first Spanish region to ban bull-fighting)

Oooo, raindrops on roses...
(You're singing, aren't you?)

Wow, researchers in panda costumes- fascinating stuff!

What a long, crazy week-- 'til next time!

No comments: