Friday, April 10, 2009

Couching with SARK

Full disclosure: Yes, I am mentioning this in order to enter into a contest, but my promotion is sincere!

I absolutely love author SARK. If you don't know about her yet, well, I hope you soon will, mainly because I hope she takes over the world with her happiness and creativity! Her books absolutely rock.

Anyway, she is doing this new thing called Couching. Click the link to learn more, but basically you pay to have a nice little chat session with SARK herself over the phone- a pretty once-in-a-lifetime awesome opportunity! I'll be saving my pennies and hopefully participate myself...

In the spirit of SARK, here's hoping that today, if only for one day, you can feel like a succulent, wild woman. :)

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Fifty. Dollars. For 15 minutes?

Call me, so we can talk about this. It'll only cost you twenty!