Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cookin' Up a Storm, Part II

For some reason, Blogger doesn't let me include more than about 5 photos in any post, so here we are again...

Nothing too special. Wait. Who said that?! Pancakes are ALWAYS special. And though from Bisquick (Heart Healthy kind), they were damn delicious.

RightHand semi-successfully got an artsy photo of smoke steaming off of them. Yum.



The awesomely hearty lasagna I made last Friday (aka Valentine's Eve for the true believers ;) Another milestone, I'd say. Especially because I had heard lasagna was hard to make. I didn't make my own noodles, but still. Pretty easy and very gratifying.

From a recipe entitled "The Best Rice Pudding." And it was. Nearly. I used 2% milk instead of whole, but I'm going to go full whole milk next time. Just wasn't creamy enough. I was, however, very excited to semi-recreate one of my favorite desserts from the famous Marietta Diner.


Stayed tuned for more culinary adventures...

No comments: