Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Everything, There is a Season...

I think this happens every year, but I have a short memory, so let me just say that Georgia is having some really weird weather!! Some days it's in the 70s and absolutely beautiful, and other days it is about 16 degrees and I have to wear mittens to be able to touch my steering wheel on the way to school in the morning. COLD.

I am from Georgia. I should never have to dress like this.



All of these day-by-day changes culminated last night with some severe thunderstorms and tornado watches and warnings. A family friend snapped this picture of a hail storm on one of our major highways:



This storm, of course, was followed by some really warm weather today and a beautiful sunny sky. And also so much wind that I could barely walk. I wonder what tomorrow holds...

No comments: