Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Growing Pains

The other morning I woke up and was painfully missing RightHand. I thought to myself, "Oooo, the things we would be doing if he were here!"

And then reality slapped me in the face.















Sleeping. That's what I would be doing.

Why? Because, lads and lassies, I have reached that point in my life where, when confronted with an extra hour in my morning, I would choose sleep over sex. Hands down.*

To be fair, I recently consulted with my doctor and found out that my medication was actually sedating me. SEDATING me. Not making me groggy, sleepy, tired, etc. NO. DRUGGING ME. No wonder I've been waking up in the mornings feeling like I'm in a coma. And what do you think the solution to my problem is, O Lords of American Healthcare? Why, treat the medicine with medicine of course! How many pills can one body handle? :(

I'm hoping that all of this is just law school burn-out. Marriage is full full full of great great great sex, right? ;) RIGHT???




*Most days.

No comments: