Monday, March 29, 2010

Belated Friday Fotos

Here are my picks for the week! As always, go here to pick yours.

The boy is holding a toy gun, but what an intense image. The look in his eye, the red balloon... can't imagine what life is like there right now.

What a sweetie, and already a refugee at this age. Sigh... she needs so much more than religion.
This picture especially caught my eye because she looks like my childhood best friend, Amanda.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...?

What a lucky kid!!! Wow!

A heart-breaking situation, but I was relieved to see this picture of aid, of progress, instead of desperation.
Also, I never really considered the "skin" color of prosthetics... oh, there's always more to unpack from that knapsack of white privilege!

No comments: