Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fotos

I know, I know- I'm setting my own blogging records left and right! Guess that's what a snowy week does for ya.

Some tragic photos this week, but here are my favorites (go here to pick yours):

Cute little lady, I'm glad she was rescued (obviously).
I can just hear her worrying about her appearance/being in her "house dress" ;)

Such a strange, senseless happening.
What really grabbed me in this photo was her pantyhose. Yes, her pantyhose. It's always the mundane, normal things that strike me in photos of emergency.
Then I start thinking about the object and there person's interaction with it. The congresswoman put those pantyhose on this morning, never imagining they'd be touching a stretcher. It's all so surreal.

Love the little girl singing her heart out. She's really feelin' it!

The caption says that her son was born 24 hours after she learned of her husband's death.
That makes my heart stop.

'Til next week...

No comments: