Monday, January 10, 2011

The Snow!

After last night's blog post, I keep checking for the horrendous weather to start. Something, anything!

I fiddled around on the computer some more, brushed my teeth, and RightHand told me to come out on our balcony.

In just an hour, it had become a winter wonderland:





Of course, I immediately wanted to show the furkids :)

Daisy wanted nothing to do with it, though she normally loves when it's cold outside...

Gatty was ready to go in and call PETA...

But Royal, oh Royal...

He loved the snow...

so

very

much...
(Who can resist snowy paw prints?? Awwww!)

...And spent the rest of the night trying to go back outside!

While Gatsby and Latte sat around and judged him.

RightHand took a few more pictures...

Our apartment complex's Zen courtyard

Once again, I have decorated, and the Gods have listened! ;)

And here's what it still looked like today...


The ridiculous wind blew a lot of snow off of the trees

The courtyard

Me and my greasy hair looking at the courtyard

Stayed tuned for an unwise adventure... I'll leave you with a hint. Here's RightHand's car, before...

No comments: