Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Happy Bunday!

I am so, so excited for all of the north GA schoolkids right about now: WINTER BUY YOUR BREAD AND MILK WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE STORM WATCH '11 is in full swing!

Yes, the South always freaks out about winter storms, but they are throwing some serious numbers out this time. They are measuring snow in INCHES, people, not number of flurries! ;)

Even though I don't have school or a 9-to-5 job to be canceled, and I am still hoping to make the most of my snow day, which I am writing here to keep myself accountable:

1. LOTS of bar studying
2. Blog about wedding decisions we have recently (and not-so-recently...) made
3. Organize photos on the computer
4. Put away the Christmas decorations (though leaving the winter-themed ones out!)
5. Clean the rabbit's cage, the poor thing!!

Speaking of that wascally wabbit (and soon to be snow bunny, har har), here she is perched on our kitchen table:


Why? BECAUSE SHE CAN, DAMMIT. (Or I assume that's what she's thinking, anyway.) Don't worry, we'll scrub it before you come for dinner ;) (Also, bonus points for spotting the shy calico!)

Stay warm!

No comments: