Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Bunday!

The other day, I came home to find a surprisingly large package on my porch:

I quickly realized that it was some of my early ordered Christmas gifts- go me! Now if only I could be on top of things in school...

So, I put it in the corner of my living room, and when Miss Daisy was hopping around later that evening during her play time, I noticed she hopped on top of the box a few times, but thought nothing much of it. But later, I found this...

My bad, I forgot the "Do not open until Dec. 25th" label...

Sheesh, bun!

Truth be told, Daisy has been a little stressed out lately, and she probably just needed to chew out her anxiety. Why is the lovely bunny stressed, you ask? Well, she has to put up with this:


And this:

Oh yes, the kittens think Daisy's house is a great ladder and jungle gym. See more of the harrowing action here:



And finally, this post has contained nearly no actual pictures of the lady of the hour, so here you are, your moment(s) of zen:


No comments: