Monday, December 14, 2009

Belated Caturday!

This (belated) Caturday, I'd like to share with you what our newest addition, Royal, has been up to (Hint: My first gray hairs have appeared since we adopted him):

First, he helped me study. Grrr.
It was precious the first hundred times, but, eventually, removing him from my laptop got old. He finally settled into my arms, lap, or the chair I set right next to mine.

His separation anxiety has also lead him to want to perch on my shoulder and never get down. TMI: I have peed while balancing a cat on my shoulder.

My best buddy (Okay, I admit it: I love his attachment to me. Except when I don't. :)

Alright, so he has also been extremely precious, making a bed or toy out of anything. Here he hangs himself to sleep on my computer bag.

Ready to go to the grocery store!

All that shopping was exhausting

Using the chair while the bun is not :)

Ready to recycle some more, Mom!

My handsome boy

Btw, do you see the cat in this picture?

How about this one?
Oh yes, he has taken to climbing my sliding screen doors. Well, he had. Now he is only allowed supervised outside time.

Also, totally unrelated, of course, but...any tips on getting a security deposit back? ;)

No comments: