Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ridiculously Belated Friday Fotos

There are some great ones from this past week! What do you think?

This might be my favorite picture... ever.
Oh dear, RightHand, perhaps I DO want to be married in a barn!!

I would love to go here someday. I wonder if I'm allowed, as a non-believer. (Note to self: Should have learned this as an Islamic studies minor. Second note to self: Wiki this.)

Don't particularly love this picture, but I posted it if only to be able to say "WTF?" They use dogs for this? Biking? Does not compute.

Very dramatic. Both the events/violence and the photograph.

I know I am offensively missing the point, but I was pleased that he is recycling. Donating to UNICEF now.

Again, the power of Mother Nature is simply beautiful.

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL AND OTHER CHOICE WORDS.
Unfortunately, the bear was shot. Fortunately, the man lived. But then again, ain't that usually the way of it? :(

So beautiful. And I've heard about these geese that the city rounds up and takes care of during the winter. Way cool.

So whimsical. And for a great cause.

Love the drama in this photo. Looming world power, I see you...

Feels like a scene from my childhood winter trips in Minnesota. Oh wait, my mom actually hit two deer. Anywhosomethingmoreupbeat, I've always wanted to visit Banff, Canada; well, at least since the awesome Holly posted about it here, here, here, here, and here. :)

'Til next time...

No comments: