Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Belated Bunday!

Well, at least my traditional Sunday post isn't as late as the others. :-p

So, what's new in Daisy's world? Thankfully, not too much. And only a little destruction. :)

In good news, she is the spoiled recipient of a new gift from her Grandma:

A personalized laminated nameplate for her pen door

Oooo, fancy bunny!

In worse news, we've had a bit of destruction occur. Granted, nothing has truly been destroyed since my post documenting all of her destruction, especially since we are FINALLY and completely bunny-proofed thanks to my new soulmate and giver-of-peace-of-mind, Crittercord.

But, as I was saying, here's the book I'm currently reading*:

No, it did not come with all of those bunny chew marks and gaping holes...

That's all for this week- promising cute pics next week! (Mainly because we'll be on holiday with Daddy, the doting photographer) :)

*Yes, I am reading a book called "This is Chick Lit". A few notes:
1. I am a law student and need fluffy reading before bedtime :)
2. The whole purpose of the title/anthology is in response to a NYT article mocking the genre "chick lit" so, dammit, I shouldn't have to defend myself to you!
3. I received the book from Vanessa, in return for the promise of passing it along to another blogger once I am done reading it. Crap, what am I going to do now? Well, probably wipe off the bunny slobber and offer it up! :) Stay tuned.

No comments: