Monday, December 14, 2009

Friday Fotos

We'll just glide over the fact that I'm late in posting this (And that I'm ALWAYS late in posting these! New Year's resolution alert!) and get right to it. (And don't forget to check out all the photos here):

Ahhhh! Run, Daisy, run!!! The thought of the bunny not making it ::gulp:: saddens me, but perhaps it did. And anyway, what an incredible shot of nature.

Don't you get chills just looking at this picture? Also, I hope they went inside shortly after this was taken- sheesh!

Yet another reminder that everything we make, use, and throw away has to, and does, go somewhere. Please recycle!

So mangled, so painful. I am feeling lucky and blessed right about now.

I can't even imagine what that dried fish smells like. And don't want to.

Perfectly captured

No comments: